DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Vanishing scores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulwhispers

Zodiac: Sagittarius
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 1,122

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri July 11 19:43:47 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Vanishing scores Reply with quote

I was wondering how come in about 10 minutes my score went from 172 to 162,I checked out who had got what in the new score thingy,grumbles had took a couple but i also got 3 ,so how come when there is no one else listed as taking scores i lose 10?? Feeling very upset about this,and please dont say it was other people taking them as i always check in the bit under who is placed to see who has got a new score. stare.gif
Soulwhispers is offline View user's profile Send private message
Grumbles

Zodiac: Scorpio
Total Words: 863

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat July 12 10:12:22 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: Vanishing scores Reply with quote

I have noticed that even though I have around the same highscores as solwhispers, my name is rarely
in the highscore rankings!
icon_elkgrin.gif
Grumbles is offline View user's profile Send private message
Grumbles

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun July 13 11:45:19 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: Vanishing scores Reply with quote

Maybe we need a change of scenery SW ? Email me,
G
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Mon July 14 0:04:36 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Re: re: Vanishing scores Reply with quote

Grumbles wrote:
Maybe we need a change of scenery SW ? Email me,

Your scores will disappear as yours did due to the way the database incorrectly stores the values. This is normally caused by not exiting a game properly (by clicking the small x at the upper right for example). It can also be caused by session information not being submitted properly by a particular game.

To make your scores visible at any time, simply click on your name in the "Who's Online" section and they'll be repopulated. I refreshed them yesterday so they were correct when you first logged on.

And as for "needing a change of scenery", I hope you enjoyed your stay here at Deadzone and I wish you all the best at the new game board you choose to play at.
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Grumbles

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue July 15 14:30:06 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: Vanishing scores Reply with quote

Thank you PK. With a baby on the way in the next month, I know exactly what my change of scenery will be - Gaming will be the last thing on my mind.
For anyone else reading this, may I say that Deadzone is a really excellent game site and I really did enjoy the games here taz.gif

All the best Painkiller and Soulwhispers

G
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: