DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Triple slingo bonus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulwhispers

Zodiac: Sagittarius
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 1,122

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu September 11 3:05:22 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Triple slingo bonus Reply with quote

brilliant to see new games....When i tried to play it,when it went to the bonus round it froze,this has happened twice,i shall try it again.I had to come out of deadzone and log in again so maybe a small fault?
Soulwhispers is offline View user's profile Send private message
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Thu September 11 7:43:07 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: Triple slingo bonus Reply with quote

I'll double check it but, when I played the game last night, the bonus round came up ok three different times.

Which browser are you using?
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Soulwhispers

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu September 11 9:51:56 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: Triple slingo bonus Reply with quote

Internet explorer is that right lol.
Soulwhispers

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu September 11 10:27:27 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: Triple slingo bonus Reply with quote

It's working fine now,sorry i took your scores,Big thank you for new games
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Thu September 11 18:14:49 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Re: re: Triple slingo bonus Reply with quote

Soulwhispers wrote:
It's working fine now

If you ever see that in the future, be sure to clear your cache in IE. Sometimes, Internet Exploder gets a bit stupid and tries to load corrupt data from your hard drive which can cause what you saw yesterday to happen.

Soulwhispers wrote:
sorry i took your scores

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! taz.gif

Soulwhispers wrote:
Big thank you for new games

Your very welcome! I'm going to try to add a few new ones each week. Unfortunately, there's not that many good ones coming out these days so the pickings are rather slim. I'd rather go for good quality games rather than a large quantity of games.

While I think of it, some of the new games haven't been coded properly so if you see your high scores zeroed, simply click on your username and they'll be restored. I've noticed 3 or 4 games that were added this week wipe them out. ranting.gif
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: