DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Which Games Would You Like to see Removed?

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Game Would You Like to see Removed?
Donkey Kong
 0%  [ 0 ]
DNA Slots
 42%  [ 3 ]
Submarines
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ice Hockey
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gladiator
 0%  [ 0 ]
MadMonkey BananaToss
 0%  [ 0 ]
BBQ Beef
 28%  [ 2 ]
Hangman
 0%  [ 0 ]
Cheetah Race
 28%  [ 2 ]
Another Game Not Listed Above (Please Post Comment)
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Tue August 31 14:45:58 GMT 2004    Post subject: Question Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

There's too many crappy games. Which game would you most like to see removed?

Since you can only vote once, please post your second choice if you have one. If the game isn't listed, please select:

Another Game Not Listed Above

and post a reply with the name of the game(s).

Thanks.
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Style: AcidTech (7)

Total Words: 5,407

PostPosted: Wed September 1 1:10:35 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

Dunno why but bookworm doesn't load. My other half loves to play that game, any way to get it running?
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Wed September 1 5:15:12 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

Lost N Quake wrote:
Dunno why but bookworm doesn't load. My other half loves to play that game, any way to get it running?

Works fine for me, LNQ (I just checked it to make sure). Undy's been in there kicking my butt the last couple of days too.

The other games work ok for you? What do you see when you click on the game? Do you have a pop-up blocker installed and running?
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Undy

Zodiac: Cancer
Style: DZPurple (12)
Total Words: 10,115

usa.gif texas.gif
PostPosted: Wed September 1 8:31:02 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

well i like the word games like bookworm...its not chelleging at least not this one...the one i play on yahoo is the same thing..BUT the tiles will come down with fire..and when you make a word they go down fast...so you GOT to make a word out of that burning tile before it goes down the the bottm..or you burn the whole thing up!!and some letters that are on fire when they get to close to the bottom you cant make a damn word!! ahhh.....

Undy is offline View user's profile Send private message
MissyAnne

Gamers

Total Words: 994

usa.gif texas.gif
PostPosted: Wed September 1 22:10:57 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

Bookworm wont load for me either. Says its loading and gets to 100% but then sits there taunting me with a black screen icon_confused.gif
MissyAnne is offline View user's profile Send private message
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Wed September 1 22:44:13 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

What browser are you using Missy and LNQ?
Undy

Zodiac: Cancer
Total Words: 10,115

usa.gif texas.gif
PostPosted: Wed September 1 22:53:38 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

maybe i broke it? icon_eek.gif

Undy is offline View user's profile Send private message

PostPosted: Thu September 2 23:52:26 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

I'm using IE 6.0

I just tried it again to see if it was just that night or something and I still get a "loading" up to 100% then I get forwarded to http://deadzone.runecentral.com/error/error.asp?err=-10&tok= ( Page can not be found ) All the other games have worked for me so far except Bookworm.

No pop-up blocker and I even tried closing Zone Alarm just to see. Maybe someone knows that my GF kicks butt in that game. It's a conspiracy! LOL, I just know she got excited when she saw it and dissapointed when it didn't load. dunno.gif
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Fri September 3 5:35:15 GMT 2004    Post subject:  Re: re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

Lost N Quake wrote:
I just tried it again to see if it was just that night or something and I still get a "loading" up to 100% then I get forwarded to http://deadzone.runecentral.com/error/error.asp?err=-10&tok= ( Page can not be found )

You don't have any other browser toolbar add ons? Something is trying to redirect you elsewhere. All I can think of is some adware that may be causing that to happen.

Do you have Netscape by any chance? If you do, see how the game works using it.

PostPosted: Sat September 4 1:10:28 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

Mmmk. No toolbars other than Google on IE and I try to keep a "clean" system. I went to the trouble cause I'm curious now, I ran Ad Aware, deleted all the ad files, did a Virus scan then installed Netscape ( got the error " SSI error: recursion exceeded " with Netscape ) Definition: "An algorithmic technique where a function, in order to accomplish a task, calls itself with some part of the task" My Defenition: It's doesn't work, LOL! Tried switching to Desert Storm template to see if that was an issue, I went to the site, http://www.shockwave.com/sw/content/bookworm to make sure it still ran and it did.

Just curious now as to which game I'm linking to because it takes awhile to load the game from the site and I don't get near the load time here. If it is a trial version of the game it may not let me load because I've already run the trial version and ran out of time. When I tried to reinstall the game it wouldn't let me play either, it put something somewhere on my system that tells it I've already run the first trial. BTW, I'd love to know how to rid that problem.

Nny ideas anyone?
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Sat September 4 9:37:07 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

Works fine for me.

PostPosted: Sat September 4 23:24:32 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

You have the Google Tool bar? Doesn't that have a pop-up blocker?

Nope, and I've tried 3 different browsers without zone alarm running. Crazy Browser has a pop up blocker but it lets all the other games load fine. It's one of things, can't figure it out.
Slot Zero

Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn
Total Words: 480

usa.gif newjersey.gif
PostPosted: Sun September 5 23:35:50 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

I think you went overboard on the game removal.

icon_elkgrin.gif

PostPosted: Mon September 6 11:45:55 GMT 2004    Post subject:  re: Which Games Would You Like to see Removed? Reply with quote

icon_pimp.gif

I didnt mean to piss everyone off with my DONKEY KONG score. dunno.gif Geezzz Put some of the games back. I'll just track scores..

icon_rock.gif DOPA is KING!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: