DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Game Statistics

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Thu January 20 12:44:04 GMT 2005    Post subject: Note Game Statistics Reply with quote

I've added a Game Statistics page where you can see the current top 10 players, all time top 10 players, as well as the top 15 games.

To view the stats, click on the link that says "Statistics" which is located at the top of each page.

For a quick preview, click the following link:

Statistics
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zop

Site Admin

Zodiac: Gemini
Total Words: 64

usa.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed August 17 0:40:55 GMT 2005    Post subject:  re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

Shouldn't the high score amounts be listed by all-time high scores? Or, add a list for just that!
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Wed August 17 21:36:00 GMT 2005    Post subject:  re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

I'll have a look at it this weekend. Perhaps just the all time highscorers can be added.
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bandie

Zodiac: Leo
Total Words: 14

germany.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun August 21 17:13:57 GMT 2005    Post subject:   Reply with quote

hi Painkiller,
is this statistics Mod available as download somewhere here incl. installation hints?
regards, Bandie
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Sun August 21 19:55:55 GMT 2005    Post subject:  re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

I'll setup an installation guide along with an sql script. Should have it online sometime this week.
Zola

Zodiac: Cancer
Total Words: 19

belgium.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun September 11 4:00:35 GMT 2005    Post subject:   Reply with quote

hello, I would like to know how have installs the signal Statistics 10 games and others. thank you
Zola is offline View user's profile Send private message
Femu

Total Words: 290

germany.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed February 7 3:21:30 GMT 2007    Post subject:  re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

Hi Painkiller,

do you know, where other game modules for the Statistics MOD can be found? As dEf site is currently not available ...

And another questions concerning the Statistics MOD. Ist there a way to call only parts of the stats? So I like to call i.e. the user stats, posts stats, etc in seperate windows .. Or can only display them all at once (as there are activated in the admin menu)?

Thanks,
femu
Femu is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Wed February 7 7:09:18 GMT 2007    Post subject:  Re: re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

Femu wrote:
do you know, where other game modules for the Statistics MOD can be found?

The Stats Mod was taken over by a new guy named Wicher and you can download the v4.1.5 Stats packages at phpBB Hacks/v4.1.7 Stats Mod. Wicher converted 6 of the mods I wrote for the older v2.1.5 Stats Mod and they're included in the archive above.

If you're looking for the older v2.1.5 Modules, they're no longer available as far as I know.

Femu wrote:
Ist there a way to call only parts of the stats? So I like to call i.e. the user stats, posts stats, etc in seperate windows ..

The way the mod is coded, they can't be broken up, Femu. Maybe that would be something to ask Wicher to add in a future version? From the contact I've had with him, he seems to be very open to new ideas/suggestions for improvements and so forth.

PK
Femu

germany.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed February 7 22:26:33 GMT 2007    Post subject:  re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

Hi Painkiller,

thanks very much for the detailed information. So I will try Wicher's MOD instead, as I like the modules you have over here.

The splitting up would be a nice feature in my opinion. Since if you would have regular boards statistics and in our example gaming statistics, you would then have the possibility to show each seperated, instead of having a 500 line overall statistik :-)

I'll ask him!

BTW. Just saw, that dEf side is meanwhile back. So I can do the additions in the 10 Steps in German ;-)

Kind regards,
femu
Isis

Total Words: 376

belgium.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun February 18 13:55:28 GMT 2007    Post subject:  re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

I have a question too concerning the statistic modules. I recently installed the module Activity Mod [(top 10 users) game plays]
I hope i can ask it over here, but there is no user with highscores that get updated in the module. I have version 2.1.8 activity installed. They have a lot of games played but in the stats they are displayed all as 0 games played.

I have another module, activity mod (top 10 players) where just the username is displayed in the header.

In the statistics displayed on this forum they work very well.
I hope you can help me Painkiller. I wonder why they won't work on my portal.

(sorry for posting the images, but without, you probally would not understand what i'm talking about. icon_sad.gif
Isis is offline View user's profile Send private message
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Sun February 18 22:08:50 GMT 2007    Post subject:  Re: re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

Isis wrote:
In the statistics displayed on this forum they work very well.
I hope you can help me Painkiller. I wonder why they won't work on my portal.

There's some variables used by MK Portal and others that cause the Stats mod not to work or, when it does, it works very oddly. i.e. Every other player is listed instead of Players 1 thru 10.

Another guy who runs a Portal was going to look into it and see if he could track down the cause but I've not heard back from him yet.
Isis

Total Words: 376

belgium.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue February 20 10:33:53 GMT 2007    Post subject:  re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

Thank you for the replie.
I will wait then until you hear something to fix the problems.

Isis
Isis is offline View user's profile Send private message
Femu

germany.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed February 21 4:47:45 GMT 2007    Post subject:  Re: re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

Femu wrote:
Hi Painkiller,

I'll ask him!

Just forgot. I asked him and he directly implemented my idea. So this mod is really amazing and works great. Depending on what you have installed, there are more than 30 statistics modules available.

If you like to have a look, just go here and select whatever you like. I have configured, that you see the overview page and by clicking the desired module, you got the details. This way you can easily display 20 or 30 lines. The older version would have given a 5 meter scroll down list ;-)

femu
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Wed February 21 5:39:16 GMT 2007    Post subject:  Re: re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

Femu wrote:
If you like to have a look, just go here and select whatever you like.

He did a great job of modularizing the stats. They look really good!
Femu

germany.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Wed February 21 6:03:28 GMT 2007    Post subject:  re: Game Statistics Reply with quote

Absolutely agree! Espacially the possibility you have in the ACP on what to show and what not. And great for those, who like to have different languages, which can be changed/translated within the ACP ;-)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: