DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

New Arcade/Game Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Fri June 10 23:34:51 GMT 2005    Post subject: Note New Arcade/Game Mod Reply with quote

As you probably noticed, I installed the latest version of the Arcade (Game) mod this past week.

The new version includes some bug fixes as well as some new features like "add favorite" under each game link, how much time someone spent to nab a highscore or all time highscore, and faster loading of games and statistics.

There's a few other small things as well but you've probably already seen them.

Hint #1: Check out the gold crown beside Slot's name at the top of the mod.
Hint #2: Flashing automatically added next to newly added games.

Some of the things that haven't been rolled out yet and are still in the beta testing phase are:

Private Messaging System to tell players when someone has nabbed their high score and/or all time high score.

Tournament Mode - For uhhhh, game tournaments!

Comment System - Allows players to add a comment as to what you think of a game as they exit a game.

I should add as well that, in a few days, I'll be resetting the high scores so that Slot, Missy and Undy can battle it out for the top dog spot of first place. icon_elkgrin.gif
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Sputum

Zodiac: Capricorn
Total Words: 12

austria.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon October 24 20:29:28 GMT 2005    Post subject:  re: New Arcade/Game Mod Reply with quote

when will the new arcade-mod be released?
Sputum is offline View user's profile Send private message
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Tue October 25 3:05:10 GMT 2005    Post subject:  Re: re: New Arcade/Game Mod Reply with quote

sputum wrote:
when will the new arcade-mod be released?

I dunno. You'll have to ask the author of the Mod.
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address

Style: AcidTech (7)

Total Words: 5,407

PostPosted: Thu April 6 2:45:42 GMT 2006    Post subject: Snif ! re: New Arcade/Game Mod Reply with quote

hi,

first of all a great forum. Iīve checked the game area and I was very suprised, that youīre able to play the yeti-games with new arcade mod. I tried to integrate this mod into my forum, but in my forum, itīs not possible to play them. You just see the picture of the game and thatīs all. Playing the games under arcade mod 2.0.7, it works. Can you tell, how you get it to work.

thanks for your help.

Style: AcidTech (7)

Total Words: 5,407

PostPosted: Thu April 6 3:14:35 GMT 2006    Post subject: Snif ! re: New Arcade/Game Mod Reply with quote

hi,

first of all a great forum. Iīve checked the game area and I was very suprised, that youīre able to play the yeti-games with new arcade mod. I tried to integrate this mod into my forum, but in my forum, itīs not possible to play them. You just see the picture of the game and thatīs all. Playing the games under arcade mod 2.0.7, it works. Can you tell, how you get it to work.

thanks for your help.
Isis

Zodiac: Leo
Total Words: 376

belgium.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun April 9 13:09:23 GMT 2006    Post subject:  re: New Arcade/Game Mod Reply with quote

Which ones don't work?You must put with the latest ones some files in a seperate folder.
Isis is offline View user's profile Send private message
Ay

Zodiac: Virgo
Total Words: 1

usa.gif michigan.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 27 10:19:32 GMT 2006    Post subject: Hehehe ! re: New Arcade/Game Mod Reply with quote

sweet
Ay is offline View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: