DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

UPDATED : I have 900+ games to share with this site

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wooelephantyeah

Gamers

Zodiac: Aries
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 161

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu June 30 10:06:28 GMT 2005    Post subject: Great ! UPDATED : I have 900+ games to share with this site Reply with quote

I just wanna say what a great little forum you've got going here, and I've been playing the games in the arcade here for some time now.

I also now have my own Arcade on my forum using the same mod that runs on this site.

What I'd like to propose is that we share our games with each other, thus making both our sites have even more games.

Admittedly a large amount of the games on my Arcade are the same as yours, but I've been looking through, and there are quite a few that I have, and you don't, and vice versa biggrin.gif

I won't post a link to my site here, as I don't want this to be seen as spam for my site, but if you're interested, can the admin of this site please e-mail me at wooelephantyeahATgmailDOTcom

Hope we can sort something out between us, and make both our arcades even better icon_rock.gif

wooelephantyeah icon_cool.gif

Gamers

Zodiac: Aries
Total Words: 161

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Tue March 28 2:13:25 GMT 2006    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I've sent you a PM painkiller

P.S. The number of games are now at just under 1000 banana.gif

Zodiac: Leo
Total Words: 667

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Mon May 22 18:22:42 GMT 2006    Post subject:  re: UPDATED : I have 900+ games to share with this site Reply with quote

I wouldn't mind taking a look at your site. I doubt it would be considered a spam if you would post your site's url.

But i found alot of Flash Games to be low quality and not fun at all. Do you post everything and anything?
Binary_B is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: