DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

New Version of the Arcade Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Fri May 26 16:36:23 GMT 2006    Post subject: Warning ! New Version of the Arcade Mod Reply with quote

I installed the newest version of the Arcade/Activity Mod today. This version is in Alpha test which means there's plenty of bugs to be found.

If you see anything that isn't right, please let me know so I can report them back to the game author.
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wizzzzzzzz

Zodiac: Capricorn
Total Words: 213

netherlands.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 27 1:41:40 GMT 2006    Post subject:  re: New Version of the Arcade Mod Reply with quote

Looks nice at the moment..

Show all the games have a problem page blank also categorie shooting, flash flying and flash arcade 2.

I have made this loading time and sql seens more..
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_colors() on a non-object in C:\website\site3\includes\page_header.php on line 256

When I want gif a comment I get "Not Authorised" hope I Spell it good.. icon_redface.gif

Categorie flash games
Wizzzzzzzz is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Iceybabe

Total Words: 1,024

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 27 3:25:46 GMT 2006    Post subject:  re: New Version of the Arcade Mod Reply with quote

show all the games isnt working it just goes to a blank done page

The games cat pages are taking ages to load

Flash Puzzles page 2 isnt working

Ill let you know if i find anymore painkiller
Iceybabe is offline View user's profile Send private message
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Sat May 27 14:49:23 GMT 2006    Post subject:  re: New Version of the Arcade Mod Reply with quote

Thanks Wizzzzzzzzz and Icey. I've sent the reports to the game author and will let you know as soon as I hear something back.
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Wizzzzzzzz

PostPosted: Wed May 31 14:11:47 GMT 2006    Post subject:  re: New Version of the Arcade Mod Reply with quote

Seens to work fine now well done, nice games to banana.gif
Wizzzzzzzz is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Wed May 31 20:06:55 GMT 2006    Post subject:  Re: re: New Version of the Arcade Mod Reply with quote

Thanks, Wizzzzz. (I never know how many "z's" to put in your name). smile.gif

I've been tweaking the Mod a bit from this end as well, so it's slowly starting to come together. Defender did a real nice job on it so far and this is only an Alpha version. Wait till you see what he has in store for the next release. ** Hint: Tournaments ** (But you didn't hear that from me). smile.gif

I was thinking of breaking down the games some more, ie. more categories. What do you think?
Wizzzzzzzz

PostPosted: Thu June 1 0:40:39 GMT 2006    Post subject:  Re: re: New Version of the Arcade Mod Reply with quote

Painkiller wrote:
Thanks, Wizzzzz. (I never know how many "z's" to put in your name). smile.gif

I've been tweaking the Mod a bit from this end as well, so it's slowly starting to come together. Defender did a real nice job on it so far and this is only an Alpha version. Wait till you see what he has in store for the next release. ** Hint: Tournaments ** (But you didn't hear that from me). smile.gif

I was thinking of breaking down the games some more, ie. more categories. What do you think?

There are 8 x Z in it...

One my site I create myself more categories.... like specials for games that longer playing, a closed 18+ categorie you must join that group after permissson and off course older than 18.

We have 18 categories...

That hint off you I diddent see.... icon_elkgrin.gif but I like it very mutch cant waith.... biggrin.gif
dEfEndEr

Zodiac: Sagittarius
Total Words: 4

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Thu June 1 19:23:28 GMT 2006    Post subject:   Reply with quote

I heard that icon_wink.gif
dEfEndEr is offline View user's profile Send private message
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Thu June 1 19:28:12 GMT 2006    Post subject:   Reply with quote

dEfEndEr wrote:

Rut Roh! icon_cool.gif
Wizzzzzzzz

PostPosted: Fri June 2 0:13:44 GMT 2006    Post subject:   Reply with quote

Painkiller wrote:
dEfEndEr wrote:

Rut Roh! icon_cool.gif

dunno.gif Def here everything, we better speak in dutch icon_elkgrin.gif
Keith10456

Total Words: 299

usa.gif connecticut.gif
PostPosted: Fri October 24 20:50:42 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: New Version of the Arcade Mod Reply with quote

Hi Painkiller,

I've been having a couple of problems with the Arcade Mod v2.2.0... I was wondering if maybe you can help me out.

Sessions Not Working Correctly - Whenever gamers play the games for a long time the cannot save their score. For some reason the arcade mod "thinks" they are no longer logged-in. If you play the game for a short period of time... all is well it appears.

PM's Not Being Sent - In the Arcade Mod configurations of the ACP I activited the PMs... I also selected for "all" of the PM's to be sent... However, no PM's are being sent to members when they lose their trophy.

You can check out my arcade by going to:

Arcade = http://morrisania.com/forum2/activity.php
Username = amod
Password = test22

Any help you provide will be greatly appreciated...

By the way... We ended-up getting the converter working for Amod (click here for the post)
Keith10456 is offline View user's profile Send private message
Keith10456

Total Words: 299

usa.gif connecticut.gif
PostPosted: Thu October 30 10:10:31 GMT 2008    Post subject:   Reply with quote

The PM's where not being sent on my site because I had the MPS Mod installed... I needed to edit the appropriate files from MPS.

In case anyone is interested how I did it go here:

http://mpsmod.com/viewtopic.php?t=1407
Keith10456 is offline View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: