DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Code Help getting 3rd party pagnation mode to work

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hawes

Zodiac: Virgo
Style: DZPurple (12)
Total Words: 1,172

usa.gif nevada.gif
PostPosted: Fri June 22 18:58:01 GMT 2007    Post subject:  Code Help getting 3rd party pagnation mode to work Reply with quote

I wonder if I can get Code Help getting 3rd party pagnation mode to work with the arcade mode 2.1.8

I have alot of games 113 pages... users complain about having diificulty getting to the middle pages....

this mode has a 'go to page' input box... but although it shows up.. it just goes to page 1 in the arcade mode....

Quest: how/What files do I edit to make this work with the arcade mode?
Hawes is offline View user's profile Send private message
Hawes

Zodiac: Virgo
Style: DZPurple (12)
Total Words: 1,172

usa.gif nevada.gif
PostPosted: Fri June 22 19:29:43 GMT 2007    Post subject:  re: Code Help getting 3rd party pagnation mode to work Reply with quote

nvm... I fixed with this code in functions.php instead of what the mod install states... and it goes above the """ $page_string = $lang['Goto_page'] . ' ' . $page_string; "" string NOT below....

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_colors() on a non-object in C:\website\site3\includes\page_header.php on line 256
Hawes is offline View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: