DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Help please?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grumbles

Zodiac: Scorpio
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 863

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun June 29 16:01:12 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Help please? Reply with quote

When I play long games ie Bookworm and Letter scrambler, when i try to log my score, I find that this is not possible because I have been logged out!?
Is there something I change in my Profile Settings or is it to do with my PC set up?

Thanks

G
Grumbles is offline View user's profile Send private message
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Sun June 29 21:13:52 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Re: Help please? Reply with quote

Grumbles wrote:
Is there something I change in my Profile Settings

When you first log in, click the big Deadzone logo at the top left and then go to the very bottom of the main page. Enter your login information there. Beside your username/password, you'll see a box that says "Log me on automatically each visit". Make sure that's enabled and then click log in.

Logging in this way sets a cookie on your local hard drive which will ensure you remain logged in while playing games. The reason the games you mentioned aren't recognizing you is that, after 15 minutes, the board clears your session information and "thinks" your a new user logging in.
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Grumbles

Zodiac: Scorpio
Total Words: 863

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon June 30 15:55:26 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: Help please? Reply with quote

Thanks PK

Grumbles is offline View user's profile Send private message
Keith10456

Zodiac: Capricorn
Total Words: 299

usa.gif connecticut.gif
PostPosted: Fri October 24 20:59:21 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Re: Help please? Reply with quote

Painkiller wrote:
Grumbles wrote:
Is there something I change in my Profile Settings

When you first log in, click the big Deadzone logo at the top left and then go to the very bottom of the main page. Enter your login information there. Beside your username/password, you'll see a box that says "Log me on automatically each visit". Make sure that's enabled and then click log in.

Logging in this way sets a cookie on your local hard drive which will ensure you remain logged in while playing games. The reason the games you mentioned aren't recognizing you is that, after 15 minutes, the board clears your session information and "thinks" your a new user logging in.

My members are having this problem... even when they click the "Stay Logged-In Option". Is there anyway to extend the 15 minutes variable?
Keith10456 is offline View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: