DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

Query regarding game scores

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Soulwhispers

Zodiac: Sagittarius
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 1,122

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun August 17 16:38:23 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Query regarding game scores Reply with quote

Im wondering why when the other night i got a new high score it registered on the overall high score but not on the normal scores,i had 167 and that stayed the same but my overall high score went up.Also tonight my score went down by 1 yet i have no message stating someone had took my score?????? Also don't you reset the scores every 3 months? No im not whinging lolol just stating my thoughts mad1.gif
Soulwhispers is offline View user's profile Send private message
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

Zodiac: Pisces
Total Words: 30,358

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Sun August 17 20:52:02 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Re: Query regarding game scores Reply with quote

Soulwhispers wrote:
Im wondering why when the other night i got a new high score it registered on the overall high score but not on the normal scores,i had 167 and that stayed the same but my overall high score went up.

I don't follow. The overall highscore went up by 1 but not the normal scores? What do you mean by 'normal scores'?

Soulwhispers wrote:
my score went down by 1 yet i have no message stating someone had took my score??????

I disabled the Private Message system so PM's are no longer sent out when someone loses a high score.

Soulwhispers wrote:
Also don't you reset the scores every 3 months?

Normally, they're reset every 4 months or so. Last time was different due to the exploit being released.
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Soulwhispers

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon August 18 9:51:03 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: Query regarding game scores Reply with quote

Ok lol i never was good with words,the all time high score went up to 19, but the high score didnt hope that makes sense lolol.I thought it was every 3 months scores were reset sowwy banana.gif
Soulwhispers

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Mon August 18 9:54:48 GMT 2008    Post subject:  re: Query regarding game scores Reply with quote

PP,s something i forgot lol...why were the messages disabled?
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Wed August 20 2:05:41 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Re: re: Query regarding game scores Reply with quote

Soulwhispers wrote:
the all time high score went up to 19, but the high score didnt

Which game was it?
Bill Cassidy is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Bill Cassidy

Site Admin

canada.gif ontario.gif
PostPosted: Wed August 20 2:07:05 GMT 2008    Post subject:  Re: re: Query regarding game scores Reply with quote

Soulwhispers wrote:
PP,s something i forgot lol...why were the messages disabled?

There were too many being generated which were taking up a lot of server space. I've had to manually remove them for months and got tired of deleting them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: