DeadZone
    CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   Phoogle MapPhoogle Map   GamesGames Section   StatisticsStatistics   RegisterRegister 
Log inLog in  ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages

games error

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marley

Zodiac: Scorpio
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 27

uk.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Fri February 13 8:13:49 GMT 2009    Post subject:  games error Reply with quote

hi for some reason bookworm and scrabble blast will not let me submit score it saysguest must allow cookies then i have to log in again icon_sad.gif
Marley is offline View user's profile Send private message
Knewlove

Zodiac: Aquarius
Style: DesertStorm (492)
Total Words: 1,893

canada.gif blank.gif
PostPosted: Sat February 14 23:44:17 GMT 2009    Post subject:   Reply with quote

That's strange Marley I've never seen that before...the only thing I can think of is that you are timing out when playing a game (both scrabble blast and bookworm are long games). To ensure this doesn't happen just check the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit" at the bottom of Deadzone's main index page. That way you will always be kept logged on. Also, if you are playing a longer game you can always refresh Deadzone's homepage just before you submit a score to make sure you are still logged on. Hope this helps smile.gif
Knewlove is offline View user's profile Send private message
Post new topic   Reply to topic    DeadZone Forum Index -> Gaming Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: